목회칼럼 From Our Pastor

2021년 1월 24일 담임목사 컬럼 Pastor Message of Jan 24, 2021

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 LNLUMC
댓글 0건 조회 2,488회 작성일 21-01-23 05:13

본문

성숙한 크리스천 Matured Christian

고린도 교회는 은사를 받은 사람들이 많은 교회입니다. 그런데 문제는 교회가 시끄럽습니다. 늘 큰소리가 주일마다 납니다. 네 편, 내 편이 갈라져 싸웁니다. 사도 바울은 이런 교회를 젖 먹는 어린이와 같은 교회라고 말합니다. 젖 먹는 어린아이는 하는 일이 무엇입니까? 먹고, 자고 배설하는 일이 전부입니다. 그러나 젖을 먹으면서 체중도 늘어나고 지혜도 자라납니다. 그리고 이유식도 하고 점점 딱딱한 음식도 먹기 시작하면서 성장합니다. 엄마를 보고 웃기도 하고 1년이 지나면 걷기도 합니다. 재롱을 부리면서 온 식구들에게 기쁨을 줍니다. 이제 유치원도 입학하고, 초등학교, 중학교, 고등학교, 대학교를 졸업하고 직장을 잡고, 결혼도 해서 성숙한 인간으로 살아갑니다. 부모님이 그 모습을 보면 기뻐하십니다. 우리도 마찬가지입니다. 신체적으로는 어른인데, 인생의 경험도 많고 배움도 많은데, 교회에서 큰 소리가 납니다. 서로 다툽니다. 이런 교회를 보고 주님께서 뭐라고 하시겠습니까? 신체적으로는 성숙했지만, 영적으로는 아직 어린아이들이기 때문입니다. 우리는 배우고 실천하여 성숙한 믿음의 사람들이 되어야 하겠습니다.

The church had a lot of people who were talented spiritually. But there were human relationship problems and controversy in the church. On your side, my side is split and fighting. The Apostle Paul says that this church is like a child who is nursing. What does a young child do when they are only drinking milk? It's all about eating, sleeping, and excreting. But as the baby grows, he or she gains weight and their minds grow with wisdom. Children grow as they start eating baby food and getting firmer food. Babies begin walking and maturing physically in other ways. After that, each child enters kindergarten, graduates from elementary school, middle school, high school, and university, gets a job, gets married, and lives as a mature human being. When his or her parents see it, they feel delighted. The same is true for us. I'm an adult in my body, and I have a lot of life experience and a lot of learning. but there's a controversy in our church. Like this Corinthian church, there are nursing children in the church. When we look at the children, they have already grown up physically, but spiritually, they're still young children. They make trouble and have destructive relationships with others. We must learn and practice the spiritual fruits to become spiritually mature people of faith.

성숙한 사람은 영적인 분별력이 있는 사람입니다. 무엇이 옳은지 그른지를 아는 사람입니다. 해야 할 일과 하지 말아야 할 일을 아는 사람입니다. 모든 것 다 할 수 있는 능력이 있어도 나의 유익보다는 다른 사람의 유익을 위해서 배려하는 사람 그리고 교회를 진정으로 사랑하는 사람을 하나님은 사용하십니다. 그리고 그러한 사람들을 축복하십니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

© The Lawton New Light United Methodist Church of Knoxville ALL RIGHT RESERVED. Powered by CROWN MINISTRY